Bon Appetit! is one of the Side Quests in NieR Replicant. Side quests are optional tasks or quests usually requested by NPCs that players can choose to complete in order to obtain rewards. Some quests rewards are required for certain endings.
The seafront tavern keeper needs inspiration for new meals. Head to the library and see what you can find.
You found a cookbook in the library. Deliver it to the client.
You've been asked to gather ingredients for a new dish. Collect five sharks, five bags of rice, and five mushrooms.
You collected the ingredients. Bring them back to the client.
You gave the ingredients to the client.
Bon Appetit! Rewards
Bon Appetit! Objectives
Find the Tavern some inspiration for new dishes, by bringing him a cookbook from the library. Then bring him the ingredients for the new dishes.
Bon Appetit! Walkthrough
Speak to the Seafront Tavern Keeper. He needs some ideas for new dishes.
- Check the library for inspiration. There will be an orange indicator to interact with on a bookcase just to the left as you enter.
- NieR will obtain a cookbook
- Return the cookbook to the Seafront Tavern Keeper
The Tavern keeper wants help gathering the new ingredients from the cookbook to create a Shark Fin fried rice. He meeds five sharks, five bags of rice, and five mushrooms.
- Sharks can be caught by fishing with Sardines as bait at the Seafront Pier, right next to the old fisherman. For tips on fishing and a list of fish and how to catch them, see Fishing (NieR).
- Rice can be bought from the Seafront Grocer for 600 Gold each. It can also be Cultivated.
- Mushrooms can be bought from the Seafront Grocer for 800 Gold each.
Bring back the ingredients to the Tavern Keeper, and he will give you a reward.