New Game Plus for NieR Replicant contains information regarding the following assets and features that can be brought into playing another playthrough after finishing the game for the first time. Players will see some differences with the initial playthrough, and get to carry over certain progress.
Nier Replicant New Game +
What is unlocked in New Game Plus?
- Kainé's backstory during her petrification. Players will have access to a four-part story in Kainé's Dreams
- Tyrann Dialogue- The Shade that takes up Kainé's Shade speaks throughout the game, especially during combat sequences
- Extra underlying dialogue from Shades. Gain a different perspective to each fight.
- Bosses Lore - Extra cutscenes and dialogue from some bosses will be available
- New Game Plus will guarantee Ending B and will get a chance to unlock Ending C and D given the requirements are fulfilled
- New Game Plus Ending B, will unlock a new Weapon and bring the total of attainable weapons to 30
How to unlock New Game Plus?
- Complete the main mission Story and receive the first ending
- Reload with New Game Plus
What carries over to New Game Plus?
- NieR's Level and Stats
- Items and consumables
- All Weapons
- All Act I progress- players will be able to begin the new game in Act II after the time skip. This also means all Act I Side Quests cannot be further progressed even in the subsequent playthroughs
- All Act II Key Story Items are refreshed and discarded for the new playthrough