|Buy Price||1,000 G|
|Sell Price||500 G|
Iron Ore is one of the Raw Materials in Nier Replicant and NieR Replicant ver.1.2247. Raw Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
Iron that was mined from the earth.
Iron Ore Acquisition
- Found in mineral harvest points.
- The Eastern Road is a viable farming location due to the amount of points in close proximity
- Can occasionally drop from Shades in the second part of the story
- Purchased at the Junk Heap from the Two Brother's Weaponry
Iron Ore Total Upgrades
Iron Ore can be used to upgrade the following:
Base Weapons: (x259)
YoRHa Weapons: (x4)
Iron Ore Notes & Trivia
- Iron Ore is an uncommon material that is found everywhere.
- Ten Iron Ores are required to complete the Quest, The Creaky Waterwheel
- Twenty Iron Ores are required to complete the Quest, A City Reborn
- Iron Ore is required in large quantities for upgrading multiple Weapons