|Sell Price||360 G|
Broken Earring is one of the Raw Materials in Nier Replicant and NieR Replicant ver.1.2247. Raw Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
An earring dropped by a Shade.
Broken Earring Acquisition:
- Northern Plains (Cloudy): Shaman magic Shades.
- Lost Shrine (Roof): Shaman magic Shades.
- Limited Quantities in Barren Temple during the active quest Disturbing the Sleep of Kings.
Broken Earring Total Upgrades
Broken Battery can be used to upgrade the following:
Broken Earring Notes & Trivia
- Broken Earring is an uncommon material in which is easily found in a few places to harvest.
- Specific weather should be considered, the Shaman Shades can only appear in Northern Plains at Cloudy Weather. To keep this weather, make sure to still have your 30% word and retry the Boar quest instead of re-entering areas.
- When farming for the Broken Earring, those Shades can drop Forlorn Necklaces, Pretty Chokers, Flashy Hats, and Recovery Potions upon death.