|Sell Price||4,800 G|
Eagle Egg is one of the Raw Materials in Nier Replicant and NieR Replicant ver.1.2247. Raw Materials are used to upgrade your Weapons and you will find them in various Locations throughout your playthrough of the game. They can also be dropped by some Enemies as you defeat them.
Egg laid by an Eagle.
Eagle Egg Acquisition
- Found in the Aerie village by a hut on the level underneath the Chief's house during Act I.
- Rare drop from the crates in the third and final door of the DLC (Recycled Vessel).
Farming Eagle Eggs
The best and fastest way to farm Eagle Eggs is to:
- Set your game to hard
- Travel to the Aerie
- Save at the post box
- Run to the first platform and look under the chief's house (the gold house) to see if there is an item there.
- If there is an item, run to get it.
- If it's an eagle egg, go back to the post box and save.
- If it's not an eagle egg, reload your save (menu>options>other>load).
- Repeat from step 4.
Estimated completion time: 1 hour.
Eagle Egg Total Upgrades
Eagle Egg can be used to upgrade the following:
Eagle Egg Notes & Trivia
- Eagle Egg is a rare material only found in few places to harvest.
- An Eagle Egg is required to complete the Quest: On the Wings of Eagles.