|Price Sold||4,800 gold|
Eagle Egg is one of the Raw Materials in Nier Replicant and NieR Replicant ver.1.2247.
Egg laid by an Eagle.
How to get Eagle Eggs
- Found in the Aerie village by a hut on the level underneath the Chief's house
- Rare drop from the crates in the third and final door of the DLC (Recycled Vessel)
Farming Eagle Eggs
The best and fastest way to farm Eagle Eggs is to
- Set your game to hard
- Travel to the Aerie
- Save at the post box
- Run to the first platform and look under the chief's house (the gold house) to see if there is an item there.
- If there is an item, run to get it.
- If it's an eagle egg, go back to the post box and save.
- If it's not an eagle egg, reload your save (menu>options>other>load).
- Go to step 4.
Estimated completion time: 1 hour.
Eagle Egg Notes & Trivia
- An Eagle Egg is required to complete the Quest, On the Wings of Eagles
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
In ver 1.22... instead of going the long way back you can jump back to the first bridge from the eagle egg spawn location by using light spear attacks in the air to extend your reach.
This is terrible advice.
1. You don't have to run to the chiefs house to see if the item spawned. You can see it from the first platform in the area.
2. You don't have to repeatedly suicide. Just go to the menu > options > other > load game.