The best fishing spot for Rhizodont is in the Desert, next to the fast travel boat area.
For a guide on all fish locations and lures, check the Fishing Guide.
- Rhizodont is a saltwater fish that can be caught in the Desert with sardines as bait. Carp can also be used, but it will be slightly less effective
- The Rhizodont is a 3 nibble catch. The fish will nibble 3 times slowly.
- This is a tough catch so you'll need to have your fishing skill maxed to land the fish.
- Sardines can be bought from the Tackle Shopkeeper and the Fishmonger at Seafront for 250 gold
- Catching Rhizodont would not add it to the Fishmonger's inventory in Seafront.
Rhizodont Notes & Trivia
One of every fish must be caught to complete all achievements. Catching the Rhizodont on its own will also give you an achievement.
- Fish of Legend - Catch a Rhizodont
- A Round by the Pond - Catch one of every type of fish
When "Fish" is displayed on the screen, press (B)-Xbox (Square)-Playstation, to choose your bait and begin fishing. When your rod bends, press (A) to reel in the fish, then press (L) in the direction opposite the way the fish is going to reduce its HP. When the fish's HP reaches zero, you will automatically land it.