A popular freshwater fish that can also be used as bait.
The best fishing spot for Carp is at the Village, by the waterwheel.
For a guide on all fish locations and lures, check the Fishing Guide.
Carp can be caught in most freshwater bodies of water and can be used as bait as well. Carps are not a necessary catch in one of the Fisherman's Quests.
- Carp is a freshwater fish that can be found at theVillage ponds.
- Earthworms can be bought from the Tackle Shopkeeper at Seafront.
- Catching Carp would add it to the Tackle Shopkeeper's inventory in Seafront.
Fish that can be caught with carp:
- Rusty Bucket - The rusty bucket is a material that can be used in weapon upgrades at Two Brothers Weaponry
- Aquatic Plants
- Empty Cans
Carp Notes & Trivia
One of every fish must be caught to complete all achievements.
- A Round by the Pond - Catch one of every type of fish
When "Fish" is displayed on the screen, press (B)-Xbox (Square)-Playstation, to choose your bait and begin fishing. When your rod bends, press (A) to reel in the fish, then press (L) in the direction opposite the way the fish is going to reduce its HP. When the fish's HP reaches zero, you will automatically land it.